Golden Temple Amritsar Sarai Booking Ticket
The Golden temple is also known as Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib. It is a significant Sikh temple, which is located in the city of Amritsar. Thousands of people visit the Golden Temple every year and is one of the most visited places in Punjab. The proper name is Harmandir which means “temple of God”, while some refer it to as darbar, which means “court”. The Golden Temple has some unique features. The temple is overlaid in the center of a sarovar or pool. The pilgrims bathe in the pool. People believe that the water has healing properties that can cure many diseases.
People gather here to listen to hymns, and also pay respect to the Guru Granth Sahib Holy Scripture being read here. Langar – a meal provided to all the pilgrims who visit is a free meal which is prepared in the Golden Temple. The preparations are carried out by worshipers and pilgrims and volunteers. Donations are made by people, which is used for the cost of the meal and maintenance of the temple. The lessons taught here are of egalitarianism and humility. The four entrances symbolize the unity of people from all walks of life.
darshantemples.com are not a temple delegate.
- Professional handling and local assistance
- Payment collection, and
- Government taxes
It would be ideal if you don’t hesitate to give us a missed call at +91 8750119194 for any help.
darshantemples.com is running this service for the convenience of devotees. We don’t take any extra charge from devotees for this SEVA. You get SARAI BOOKING VOUCHER only by email.You can also book SARAI ROOMS at https://www.sgpcsarai.com also.
- After payment our team will send you a form to fill the details of the devotees.
- SARAI BOOKING VOUCHER will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your making payment to us.
- We do not have any agents or touts in DARBAR SAHIB OR GOLDEN TEMPLE, AMRITSAR. Our bookings are done via online channels provided by https://www.sgpcsarai.com. Our purpose of running this service is to provide services that can make the SARAI booking easy for devotees.
Terms & Conditions
- By booking here, you are authorizing us to BOOK SARAI ROOMS from https://www.sgpcsarai.com on your behalf.
- https://www.sgpcsarai.com reserves the right of cancellation of the SARAI ROOMS under any special circumstances.
- darshantemples.com will not be liable for any such changes.
- darshantemples.com is an independent private company and is NOT an agent of https://www.sgpcsarai.com and does NOT represent https://www.sgpcsarai.com.
Cancellation / amendment by company – We reserve our right to amend or cancel the booking done by you, without assigning any reason. Such amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, we will offer you alternative dates. If the alternative date / tour is not acceptable or you do not wish to travel as individual travelers, we would refund the money paid by you after deducting any costs incurred by us on your behalf including cruise cost, airlines, permits / visas, travelltag, etc. Within a period of thirty days from the date of amendment or cancellation. However, we would not be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damages or consequential loss or to refund any other expense incurred by you.
Cancellation of booking by you – Any cancellation request will not be entertained after boking of SARAI ROOMS had been done by us as per the https://www.sgpcsarai.com Rules & Regulation. In such case, refund for the booking done for you will be done as per https://www.sgpcsarai.com Rules & Regulations.
If we HAVE NOT booked SARAI ROOMS at the time of your cancellation request, We will refund full money or advance Money paid by you to us. This refund will be processed within 7 days of your cancellation request.